Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Body Shop Body Sorbet

I have seen a couple of posts now about these body sorbets by The Body Shop by people who are fortunate enough to have tried them before they are released, and my goodness am I bloody excited for the release! Everyone knows how much I not only love The Body Shop, but more specifically their body butters. So you can imagine my excitement at the prospect of a new body moisturising product! 

They aren't releasing this product until the 16th July, but you can bet your bottom that I am going to be first in line to try these. They come in five flavours; Pink Grapefruit, Mango, Moringa, Strawberry and Satsuma. The ones I'm thinking I will love are Pink Grapefruit, Strawberry and Mango! I'm not sure how much these will be selling for as they aren't giving away too much on their website, but when it comes to The Body Shop I could spend a fortune! 

I do know that the selling point on these body sorbets is that they are light and fast absorbing, more so than your average moisturiser. They are supposed to absorb into your skin straight away making it easier to get dressed quicker after a shower, without feeling sticky. They're apparently going to leave your body instantly moisturised, and offering up to 24 hours of hydration! Also, they're supposed to be great to be used as an after sun and The Body Shop recommened putting them in the fridge to give that extra relief on your sunburnt skin. So great to take on holiday! (If I was going abroad this year, which I'm not. Boohoo!)

So, its safe to say that I am extremely excited to try these body sorbets and if they will live up to the hype! I will let you all know when I have mine :) 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ooooh you've got me excited for these! They sound absolutely amazing!

    Abby x x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they! I can't even tell you of my excitement to try them out. We'll have to confer with opinions when we get them! haha :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig