Friday 10 February 2017

Doing My Sisters Makeup | Beauty



If you have read my 2017 goals blog post you will know that this year I want to start learning how to better do makeup. So my sister let me have a little play on her face and I did her makeup for her. I was really happy with how it came out but I fully know there is tons of room for improvement which I'm excited to carry out! 

I hadn't actually planned on writing a blog post about this but my Mam was having a play on her new camera and taking photos of us so I thought I might as well! That being said, I can't remember most of the products I used as I was just kind of playing it by ear and putting things on without really thinking too much about it. I was just having fun to be honest!! 

I did remember the eyeshadow palette that I used however as how could anyone forget such a beauty?! It was the Morphe 35O palette. This palette actually belongs to my sister and I can't tell you how jealous I am of her!! I have looked everywhere for this palette and it is out of stock everywhere. I'm dying to own one! It's so beautiful to work with and the colour range is amazing! I will definitely keep trying to find one. 

Let me know what you think of this makeup look! Have you ever used a Morphe eyeshadow palette? What did you think? 



xoxox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awesome blog. This is my First Visit to this blog and very post is helpful. Thank you for sharing. SharePoint jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig