Saturday 31 May 2014

The Summer Tag!

A picture we took from Alcudia last summer.


I love doing these tags and I thought which better tag to do than a summer tag, even though we have been getting nothing but rain lately I still love the summer! Here goes...

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
I don't really wear a bronzer to be honest, but obviously if I was going to buy one it would be from Avon. Gotta promote the products!

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favourite summer drink)
My favourite drink in the summer is anything thats freezing cold and refreshing! What I really love as a summery drink is Fanta Fruit Twist!

3. Favourite summer lip product?
I think this would definitely have to be any lip balm! My lips get so dry, especially in the summer heat. The lip balm I am loving at the minute is The Body Shop's Born Lippy in Raspberry.

4. Pool or beach?
Both! The pool during the day when its nice and hot, then the beach on an evening for a nice long walk and to watch the sun set :)

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Dry shampoo and a bobble! I hate having my hair down when I'm hot. It gets on my wick! And I find that in the summer my hair gets greasy really easily, so it would definitely be dry shampoo and a bobble to put my hair up with.

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
I rarely ever fake tan, I don't think that I really suit it. I like to sunbathe but I'm always conscious of burning so if I'm going to sunbathe I always make sure to wear a sunblock.

7. Favourite summer nail polish?
A nice bright coral colour! 

9. Favourite summer scent?
It would have to be suncream. I absolutely love the smell of suncream and it always reminds me of summer!

10. Favourite BBQ food?
A nice cold ice lolly to refresh me!

I tag everyone who reads this!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig