Thursday 29 May 2014

Shopping On A Budget ¦ Under £10 Haul


I am on a serious budget at the minute, but when it comes to shopping I just can't help myself. So, I went into Home Bargains! Yay for Home Bargains, I love love love any shop like this! I find that most of their products are actually really good quality and people should definitely not just think they're going to be naff because of the price. 

So what did I buy?
First of all I picked up two of the Nivea Shower Creams. I chose Creme Coconut and Free Time. They both smell divine and wait for it.....were only £1 each! £1!!! Amazing. Next I picked up two products from the Macadamia Oil Extract Range. I chose a hair mask treatment and the hair oil that you leave in your hair after you've washed it and style as normal. I'm guessing they both pretty much do the same thing just in different products, so we will see how I get on with them. Both were only a whopping 99p each. Then I picked up the Rescue Oil, which was £1.99. I am going to use this mostly on my face as I have a really uneven skin tone and nasty blemishes at the minute that I am trying to get rid of. Which takes me on to my next product which is the T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel. This was 99p. I am really hoping that this works because like I said I've had a nasty outbreak recently and whenever I get spots not even makeup covers them so I'm just left looking awful until they leave on their sorry way! 
So that was all I bought from Home Bargains, and altogether it came to £6.96. I mean come on, who can argue with that? Even if these products aren't very good I won't complain!

Next I went to Superdrug and bought some Batiste Dry Shampoo. I bought the miniature of this for my holiday to Spain last year so now the smell reminds me of holiday! yay :) Guess how much I paid for this dry shampoo? 47p! Yes, you read correctly, no need to double take! In Superdrug they are half price at the minute making them £1.47 and I had £1 worth of points on my Beauty Card so in all this came to 47p! Amazing!!!

I'm really happy with these purchases and really hope they turn out to be a good buy!  And in total I spent less than a tenner! Who can grumble? Have you been buying any cheapy products lately? How are they?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love these kind of posts, it gives me plenty of ideas! ^_^ x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! It's amazing what bargains you can find when you put your mind to it!
      Thanks for your comment :)

      Ashleigh xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig