Thursday 22 May 2014

My MAC Lipstick Collection


 I recently had a clear out of all my makeup and I didn't even realise that I had these beauties! I must have bought them and completely forgotten about them. From left to right I have Sunny Seoul, Pink Friday and Hue. I love MAC so much, but find it to be very overpriced so I don't often buy from there and when I do its because of a treat. I'm not a huge lipstick person, I hardly wear anything on my lips but when I do it has to be some version of pink! My favourite out of these three lipsticks has to be Sunny Seoul (left). I love it!



Which out of these are your favourite? Let me see your MAC Lipstick Collection..

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh you have some lovely colours in your collection! Sunny seoul and Pink Friday look gorgeous! I have a series on my blog at the moment called MAC Monday's and every Monday I review another MAC product. I have quite a few of my MAC lipsticks from my collection up on that all ready if you wanna check them out :-)

    Abby x x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig