Thursday 1 May 2014

Superdrug and Boots Haul


Hi everyone!
For the past week or so I have rekindled my love for all things makeup and its all thanks to YouTube favs Pixiwoo. I am a trained beauty and spa therapist and while at college one of my favourite topics was the makeup segment of the course. But since then I seem to have slowly lost all my love for experimenting with makeup. But all that changed this past week and when I sorted through all my makeup I realised that a lot of it was quite outdated and a major haul was in order. So without further ado, here goes! 

 I went to Superdrug and found these cream eye shadow pencils. They are three different makes, the top one is from Gosh (£3.99) and is in colour Silver Rose. The middle pencil is from Work The Colour (£3.19 although I got this for £2.19 because of damage to the product) and is in colour Vintage Blush and the bottom is from Barry M (£4.59) and is in colour Gold Creme. 
I love these colours as you can make them very subtle by blending them in for a nice daytime look or you can build them up into a lovely smoky eye making it an evening look. They are also long-lasting and waterproof which makes them a bonus, I love anything that will stay put all day! 

Next from Superdrug I bought two things from Maybelline because it was buy one get one half price, so why wouldn't I buy two things really! First I bought something that I've been after for a while, the Colour Tattoo gel-cream eyeshadow in Pink Gold. It. Is. Gorgeous. I love the colour! This was £4.99. Next I bought Brow Drama eyebrow mascara in Medium Brown. I have never used an eyebrow mascara before, I usually just use an eyeshadow or my Anastasia eyebrow pencil but I thought I would give this a go. This was £4.99 but because I bought the eyeshadow aswell it was half price.

I also bought a couple of things from the MUA brand. I couldn't believe how cheap this brand were! I haven't used this product but if they're any good I will definitely do a review on them because the price is amazing. I bought four lipliners at £1 each. With them being only £1 I just bought them all! Why not?! The colours I bought were Pink Me Up, Red Drama, Brooding Plum and Softly Lined. I also bought a nice blusher in colour Candyfloss. This was only £1 aswell! I couldn't believe it! The last thing I bought from MUA was this lovely eyeshadow palette for only £4 and you 10 gorgeous colours. I really can't wait to try these products. 

Lastly from Superdrug I bought a Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying powder in Translucent just to swipe over my makeup and set it into place. This was £3.99.

Then I went across to Boots because I have seen Corrie from dizzybrunette3 use this in a few of her videos and I love the dewy look she achieves with her makeup. Its the Seventeen Skin Wow Primer (£5.99). I can't wait to try this product and if its any good I will definitely do a review on it. 

So that's my haul, I realise I went a bit crazy but sometimes its good to treat yourself! So, what have you been buying recently? Have you tried any of the products I have bought? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig