Friday 30 January 2015

Pregnancy | 33 Weeks


I am so sorry that I didn't get round to writing my 32 weeks pregnancy post last week! It was my baby shower last weekend and I was so busy all week getting everything sorted for that and I just didn't have the time to sit down and blog!

How far along? 33 weeks and 3 days.

Baby's size: He's the size of a honeydew melon, 19 inches and weighing 4.5lbs!!

Total weight gain: I still haven't weighed myself! I can't decide if it's a good or a bad thing that I am not keeping track of my weight gain. I don't have any scales so I can't really, but I will weigh myself after I have had him and then make a decision on how much weight I want to lose. 

Maternity clothes: I have been wearing the maternity tshirts my friend gave me a lot more recently as not only do my normal clothes not fit over my bump anymore, the ones that do fit I don't want to wear and cause them to stretch because then they will be ruined and I won't be able to wear them after I've had him.

Best moment this week: My baby shower! I loved getting together with my family and friends and celebrating mine and Marks son. 

Miss anything? I miss being able to eat dippy eggs! I've been craving them so badly but you're not supposed to eat soft boiled eggs during pregnancy because of the risk of salmonella. I'm sure it would be absolutely fine to eat one because I've never gotten sick off a dippy egg before, but it's not worth the risk for me. The first thing I'm eating when I get home after the birth will be a dippy egg and soldiers!

Movement? Yep, still moving all day every day! I love it. It's not so much kicks anymore as he is running out of room, its more rolls. However I do keep feeling little feet coming out my side, which can be a tad painful especially when he kicks off my hip bone!

Food cravings: Still coffee and chocolate. I craved chocolate so much the other day that I made a whole chocolate cake! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still feeling sick at night when I lie down because of heartburn and acid reflux.

Gender: Boy.

Symptoms: Back ache, braxton hicks, breathlessness, muscle pain, nausea, leg cramps. 

Belly button in or out? Definitely on its way out now! It looks gross, haha.

Looking forward to: My birthday next week and getting to see our baby on scan as I have a low lying placenta so we have to go for a scan on my birthday when I will be 34 weeks to see if the placenta has moved out the way, otherwise it will be a c-section!

Other fun things to note: STILL waiting for his cot to be delivered. I'm really not happy with Mothercare. We ordered it almost a month ago and were told it would be delivered within 10 days. We heard nothing from them for 3 weeks so I rang up about it, to be told that there had been a delay with their deliveries because they had changed couriers. It would have been nice to have been notified of this instead of sitting round and wondering when it will be delivered!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig