Thursday 8 January 2015

Pregnancy | 30 Weeks

For some reason the lighting in this photo makes me look like I have no legs!


How far along? 30 weeks and 2 days. 

Baby's size: He is the size of a butternut squash, 17 inches in length and 3.1lbs. He should be at his birth length now but little chub just needs to pack on the pounds now.

Total weight gain: Still haven't weighed myself. After all this Christmas chocolate I've been working my way through, I dread to think!

Maternity clothes: I've been wearing some maternity t-shirts my friend gave me and the jumper dress I bought last week. Everything seems so tight on my bump though, and uncomfortable. It's far more comfortable for me to just sit with my bump out, though I only do this at home. I'd get quite a few strange looks if I just whipped my bump out in the middle of Asda or something!

Best moment this week: The best moment this week was definitely getting his nursery all finished! I'm so excited!!

Miss anything? I don't really miss anything to be honest, but I do keep saying that I can't wait until I have a baby here instead of a bump! Although ever since we have finished his nursery it has been dawning on me more and more just how close we are to having a baby and things will never ever be the same again. It's an exciting but frightening thought at the same time!

Movement? Yep he loves a good all wiggle. He keeps pushing himself right into my hips and ribs which is really painful!

Food cravings: I've really been craving lemonade this week for some odd reason.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes when I lie down at night I start to feel really sick. My mam said it could be heartburn so I've been propping myself up a little more at night and it seems to help.

Gender: Boy.

Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, breathlessness, fatigue. All the same as last week!

Belly button in or out? In.

Looking forward to: Getting him here! We have everything we need for him now finally, so now its just a waiting game. I'm also looking forward to my baby shower which is in a couple of weeks.

Other fun things to note: We got his room all finished this week which is exciting. Now we are just waiting for his cotbed to be delivered and then I will dedicate a whole blog post to that!

SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig