Saturday 3 January 2015

Pregnancy | 29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks and 4 days. 

Baby's size: He is the size of a small cabbage, 17 inches in length and should be weighing 2.9lbs!

Total weight gain: I havent weighed myself this week!

Maternity clothes: I finally went a bought myself an appropriate top although it isn't maternity. I refuse to pay the prices!! I bought just a plain black jumper-dress in a size 16. I usually buy a size 12 so I'm hoping this will last me as the material is quite stretchy aswell.

Best moment this week: Spending all our Christmas money on all the last bits we need for little mans arrival! He has been well and truly spoilt this week.

Miss anything? I'm sure most people would say that they missed having a drink at New Years, but I've never been a big drinker anyways so I didn't mind it at all. I was asleep by half 11 anyways and Mark had to wake me up at New Year!

Movement? He's still moving about all the time! I no longer feel his kicks though, it's more rolls and waves which feels quite weird but I just love it! 

Food cravings: I don't think I've really craved anything particular this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week.

Gender: Boy.

Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, breathlessness, fatigue.

Belly button in or out? In.

Looking forward to: Having his cot delivered and setting his room up! I can't wait until it's all done so I can go and just sit in there and pretend that he is here.

Other fun things to note: My dad and Mark started painting his bedroom the other day! We chose a gorgeous blue colour called 'First Dawn' by Dulux. We have decided on the nautical theme for his bedroom so we have been buying loads of gorgeous accessories and things to make his room look all cosy! We bought some curtains that were only a fiver(!) from Wilkos but they were too short for the windows so my mam had the genius idea of letting the hem down so that they fit. Hey, can't grumble for a fiver!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig