Tuesday 23 December 2014

Pregnancy | 28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks. I can't believe I'm this far along already. 

Baby's size: He's the size of a head of a cauliflower, and 16 inches long. I got my tape measure out this morning and I was blown away by this! I can't believe he's this long. He should be weighing in at about 2.5 lbs.

Total weight gain: I weighed myself a few days ago and I have gained another 8lbs. I'm not concerning myself with weight gain though.

Maternity clothes: I've been living in pyjamas this week and when I do need to go out I just put leggings on and a long top. I do need some proper maternity tops.

Best moment this week: We drove down to my mams on Saturday to spend Christmas here, and it was lovely letting her feel her grandson kicking for the first time.

Miss anything? Not anything that I can think of this week.

Movement? All the time! The little tinker was obviously just being trouble last week when I felt like he wasn't moving because this week he is back with a vengeance. He throws himself around all the time, I love it. I've also started to feel his little feet sticking out! Its such an odd feeling. 

Food cravings: Still coco pops!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week.

Gender: Boy.

Symptoms: Legs cramps, fatigue, breathlessness, pelvic pain.

Belly button in or out? In.

Looking forward to: My physio appointment next week, my hips and back are agony and I can't wait to get it sorted.

Other fun things to note: The most embarrassing moment of my life happened yesterday! I fainted in tescos and got rushed to hospital. I think I just overheated, but everyone in tescos was so lovely and helpful. They can't explain why I fainted but like I said I probably just overheated and I think because I'm pregnant they thought it best to get me checked over at the hospital.
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig