Tuesday 18 March 2014

Avon Fleur Perfume ¦ Review


Hi everyone!
I am an Independent Avon Representative and as a perk of this job I get to try the products before anyone else! I love it. So I decided that I really wanted to try this perfume because it looks so summery and bright and the weather we have been having in the North East lately has really excited me. 

So obviously Fleur is the french word for flower which explains the pretty flower attached to the side of the bottle. I was so excited when I opened the box and saw this! It just adds a special sort of cuteness to the already gorgeously coloured bottle. The name Fleur also really explains the smell of the perfume. It has such a floral scent with hints of an underlying fruitiness. Avon describe this perfume by saying 'A burst of mandarin and mango, mingled with Bulgarian rose and finished with delicious blue iris." 

As soon as I sprayed this perfume on I fell in love with the scent and I can tell already that this is going to be my go-to perfume for this summer! What makes it even better is that it is an Eau de Parfum instead of just an Eau de Toilette which I find don't last as long on your skin. It is also a generous 50ml bottle so definitely worth the £9 it costs. The cheapest Eau de Parfum I've ever come across!  

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is after a change of scent for this summer. As always Avon you never let me down!

You can order from my online brochure here.
Or you can find your nearest Avon representative here
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again. Best Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig