Thursday 11 December 2014

Life Update..


I'm back! Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been blogging for a couple of months and the reason for that is.............. I'M PREGNANT! Woooooo! So let's start from the beginning..

I found out I was pregnant on 7th July when I was 4 weeks gone. The first few weeks weren't too bad until the morning sickness and fatigue kicked in and it was just awful! That's probably the main reason I stopped blogging because I was just so ill, and then I just seemed to get out of the habit of doing it. But since then I have left my job so I can just stay at home and look after myself until this baby comes along. So now I have a lot more time on my hands I can start getting back into blogging because I have really missed it! 

Other than that, I haven't really been up to much at all! I've really just been trying to get everything sorted for the baby coming and of course Christmas shopping. So from now on, on my blog you're going to start seeing a lot of baby related posts. I hope you all don't mind, but I'm just SOOOO excited! 

I hope all you lovely people have been alright in my absence, and I'm looking forward to being back :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig