Saturday 27 December 2014

Review | Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar


I've always been intrigued by the Lush shop but was never brave enough to go in. As far as I knew it was a shop so overwhelmed by all the smells that you can't stand in there for more than two minutes without getting a headache. Oh, how I was wrong! I ventured in there a few weeks ago as I was feeling all 'bleurgh' as I tend to do these days and fancied to treat myself. Since that day I have been more than obsessed with Lush! I just want more and more and more. I definitely have the Lush bug!

This is the first product I have ever used from Lush and I will honestly be going back for more. I am well and truly converted. Its funny because I told the girl on the till that I had never used anything from Lush before and she said they'd have me converted in no time, and boy was she right! She told me this bubble bar called The Comforter was a great first time product to try.
I was baffled by this bubble bar! Who knew that something solid could create so many luxurious and gorgeous smelling bubbles?! It's amazing and so much fun! Even Mark would ask if he could crumble it under the water because its so clever. And the smell is just something else. It literally smells like sweeties, and I had to try with all my might not to take a big bite out of it! To give you an idea of the smell, the Lush website says 'Cassis Absolute gives a distinctive blackcurrant fragrance and bergamot adds an uplifting note.'
The sales girl told me that it would last for about 3 baths but I managed to make it last for 6 baths!!! And to be honest, I probably could have crumbled smaller bits and made it last even longer. So at £4.75 a bar, it is more than worth the price. 
That's not even the best bit! My most favourite part about this bubble bar, apart from the gorgeous smell and the luxurious mounds of bubbles, was that it turned my bath water pink! PINK!!! What girl doesn't want to lie in a bath full of sweetie smelling, pink watered bubbles?! You bring me that girl and I bet this bubble bar would more than change her mind.

So I don't know if you can tell but I was very excited about this product! What are your favourite Lush products and what would you recommend me to try next?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig