Friday 6 February 2015

What's in baby's hospital bag?


I recently did a 'What's in my hospital bag' post which you can read here, so I thought it only fair to do a baby one too. For my baby's hospital bag I am using his changing bag that I got off my mam for Christmas. Its from the Pink Lining range and I cried my eyes out when I opened this on Christmas day because I wanted one so bad but they're quite expensive so I had told myself I wasn't going to get one. 
So let's get straight into what's inside..



- A pack of 50 Johnson's baby cotton pads
- 200 fragranced nappy bags
- A pack of 12 sensitive Pampers wipes
- 2 Changing mats
- Small tube of Johnson's baby nappy cream
- Small tub of Sudocrem
- Handy wipes
- 3 Muslin squares
- Loose change for parking
- His Mickey teddy comforter
- 4 pairs of mittens
- 4 bibs
- 4 vests, all different sizes as we don't know how big or small he will be
- 2 cardigans
- 2 hats
- 3 sleepsuits
- 4 pairs of socks

As I said for my hospital bag I went online to find out what I should pack for my baby, there's lots of websites that are helpful! I hope this post helps, too. Also, as I said in my previous post we don't live very far from the hospital so if I run out of anything or if the baby needs more clothes my mam or Mark can pop back home and bring them to the hospital. So that's both our bags all packed and ready to go, just have to wait for little man to make his appearance now! 6 weeks and counting :) If you want to know where anything is from just ask me in the comments!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your baby bag, simply adorable! XX

    MollyRose, x x x「mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk」

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig