Friday 20 February 2015

Review | REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser


Like I said in my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water review, I decided that I needed a new skin care routine as my skin was looking so dull and just awful! I knew that I wanted to use a hot cloth cleanser but just didn't know which one to go for. I think when you say hot cloth cleanser, everyone's first instinct is to recommend Liz Earle, however I have already tried the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser so I really just wanted to try something different. 

I had heard about the REN skincare range but never really looked into it, so I decided to go on their website and also to look up some reviews on it. Everything I read about this product made me want to try it, so I decided to take the plunge and headed down to my local Marks and Spencer to pick one up. At £16 a bottle this is normally totally out of my price range, but I decided to treat myself and go for a more high end cleanser than just your average drugstore one. 

I have been really enjoying using this product. It's really light and easy to apply onto the face, and the scent is gorgeous. I definitely noticed from the very first use of this cleanser a huge difference to my skin. My skin is usually very dry and dull but after using this cleanser my skin feels super soft and has even got a nice pink tone, which I usually never have! 

I definitely think that this cleanser is worth the £16, I have been using it for about a month now and I'm not even halfway down the tube so I think it will last me at least another two months! So £16 every three months isn't that much at all, when you think about it!

One negative thing about this cleanser isn't really about the cleanser at all but about the hot cloth that comes with it. It is tiny! I know that you get it for free when you buy the cleanser but I was very disappointed by the size of it. I went to Asda and bought a pack of 2 flannels for 50p so it's not too bad, but if anything I think that REN could make their hot cloths a little bigger. 

Have you tried this product? Let me know in the comments what you thought.

What the bottle says:
A rich two-phase cleanser that purifies, decongests, gently exfoliates and removes all make-up. It leaves skin refreshed, radiant, smoothed and replenished without dryness or tightness.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig