Monday 6 February 2017

I'm back!!



Hello!!

I can't believe that it's been nearly 2 years since I last wrote a blog post! Have you all missed me?! I think motherhood has just been far busier and hectic than I imagined so I haven't had a chance to get back into blogging. As it's the start of 2017 I'm making a conscious effort to use this year to get back into writing on here and I hope I can stick to it! 

I'm going to be using this blog just as I have been; for beauty, hauls, recipes, etc. So if that sounds right up your street make sure you're following me on Bloglovin to know exactly when I write a post! 

As for what I've been up to it really hasn't been anything else other than being a mother to my beautiful little boy who has become my whole reason and my life literally revolves around him. 

So here's to 2017 and plenty of rambling blogposts from me!! 

xoxox



SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig