Tuesday 24 February 2015

Review | Blistex Intensive Moisturiser


I have naturally dry skin, my lips, hands, elbows; everything gets dry! So I'm always on the look out for new ways to make my skin luxuriously soft as for me that's a novelty! I never have soft skin so when I find something that helps me achieve this, I want to shout about it from the rooftops!

I picked up this Blistex Intensive Moisturiser from Superdrug about two weeks ago. I kind of just bought it on a whim and I didn't have too high expectations of it as I have literally tried everything to make my lips soft and not the dry, chapped mess that they always are! Literally, I have tried lip balms, lip butters, lip scrubs and nothing makes them hydrated and don't even talk to me about lipsticks. I had kind of accepted the fact that I couldn't wear lipstick with my dry lips. 

That was until I discovered this little beauty! So as I said when I picked this up I didn't really expect much from it and the first couple of times I used it I didn't see a real difference but I persevered. At first I applied this moisturiser every time I remembered to during the day and after about three or four days I noticed my lips were so soft and felt so hydrated! I was amazed! I've even recently been and treated myself to a new lipstick and lip liner as now my lipstick goes on gorgeously, finally!

This moisturiser goes on white, then changes to a clear lip gloss type consistency and even that makes my lips look super healthy. Once it has dried in completely my lips look and feel gorgeous, I am seriously impressed! I now only apply this once a day and that's enough to keep my dry lips at bay. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out! Even though it only looks like a small tube I've been using this once a day for the past week or so and there is still loads left so I think it will last a while. I picked this up from Superdrug for £2.59, you can find it here. (At the time of posting this review Superdrug are selling this product on offer for £1.29, so hurry and get yours!)

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dry lips. Even if you don't suffer from dry lips there's no harm in caring for your lips! Blistex have a range of lip moisturisers so you can find which one will suit your lips. Let me know in the comments if you have used any of the Blistex range, and what you thought!



SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig