Tuesday 17 June 2014

Cheeky Little Purchase


So I definitely needed some new foundation as I used the last of my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and all the other foundations I have seem to be too orange for my face. I have read a lot about the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. I had read that it is really moisturising for dry skin, and that's definitely what I need. I used it this morning and so far I am extremely impressed with it. I know you can't really get a good idea about something from just one use but I just found that it made my skin look really fresh and hydrated and it stayed on really nicely all day. Also, I find it difficult to find a foundation that is the right colour for my skin and this one seems to be the perfect shade for me. Even my husband mentioned this morning that my makeup looks really natural today 'well done' he said, haha! So all in all first impressions of this foundation are good!

In Boots at the minute they have 2 for £14 across all Bourjois cosmetics so really why wouldn't I get something else when the foundation was £9.99 on its own so I'd only be paying an extra £4.01 for something worth far more! I really didn't need this bronzer as my Dior one does the job just nicely, however its shaped like a bar of chocolate, it smells like chocolate and to be quite honest I couldn't resist. I have read mixed reviews on this product and I have only used it once. I liked the way it went on but I think I need a little longer to judge how I get on with it, so I shall be sure to let you all know!

So that's it for my cheeky little relevant/none relevant purchase, let me know what you all have been buying :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation will be one of the first thing that I will get my hands on as soon as we move to Canada end of this year. It's not available here in Malaysia and I couldn't be bothered to order it through Asos as getting the right shade can be tricky online. The last thing I need is to look like an oompa loompa! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig