Monday 9 June 2014

£1 Argan Oil Haircare



Yes, you did read that correct! This Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner were a whopping £1 each from Asda. 
I've seen these in Asda for quite a while but never picked them up because I thought for £1 they can't be that good. But last week, I decided to just go for it. For £1 I hardly broke the bank, so if they weren't very good I wasn't that bothered. 
However, I have well and truly been proven wrong. I love these products! They not only smell divine, but they leave my hair feeling so soft and luxurious its amazing. I always have trouble finding shampoo and conditioner that seem to work with my hair as I do have bleach through my hair and it is in quite bad condition, so I find that after I have washed it, it goes very tatty and dry. This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair so soft that the brush just glides through it easily. The tats are gone! 
Goodbye to the pain and eye watering that brushing my hair usually brings. Good one, Asda. I salute you! 

What haircare do you use for dry, damaged hair?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig